William Optics GT102 APO Triplet Refractor
PLEASE CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING
Dave Says: "Bigger brother of the GT81, the 102 aperture offers more resolution and detail and allied to a flattener/reducer (see related products below) there's not a lot out there that will better it for the build quality or price. This would work well with a belt-driven HEQ5 for sure!"
Please call or email for latest PRICE & delivery info - 02392 570283 / email@example.com
All William Optics stock is normally 15-30 day delivery
The stunning new GT 102 APO is the new jewel of the apochromatic refractor world. From the pristine white finish on the CNC to the elegant gold trim, this beauty has more than just good looks.
The new GT 102 features a 3-element objective using high-quality FPL-53 glass and combined with other extra-low dispersion glass that reduces any secondary spectrum to an unbelievable degree.
Mounting rings / dovetail are included.
- Three-element air-spaced primary objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
- Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
- This f/6.9 is great for astrophotography.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold finish.
- Retractable dewshield and golden cap.
- 360-deg rotatable all-new R&P focuser.
- Top quality anodizing.
- Very compact for carrying on flights.
Attention to Details
- 2" & 1.25" adapter included in the price.
- Anti-marring brass compression rings.
||3 elements Air-spaced with FPL53 glass
||OD 2.3" R&P focuser ,360° Rotating Camera-angle Adjuster, 2 speed 1:10 knobs
1.25" Adapter Included
||Brass Compression Rings
||27"(689mm) Fully Retracted
||High Quality Soft Case (Optional accessory)
||31" x 10"x 13"
(78cm x 25cm x 34cm)
Specification for Apochromatic Lenses
All WO refractors objective are double tested and inspected before shipping to our customer, these telescopes are free of coma and astigmatism.
Since all individual lens surfaces are machine coated sometime it could have visual imperfections which do not affect the objective optical performance.
Dimensions of scratches and points shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects Width,not more, mm Total length, not more, mm, Diameter no more,mm, Quantity, no more Diameter.
||Width, not more, mm
|Total length, not more
||1/4 of total lens diameter.
Quantity no more 3
|Dots or spot points
||No more, mm
|Quantity, no more
|Accumulation of defects
||Limited area, mm
|Total area of scratches and points, no more, square mm