Introducing the NEW William Optics FLT132 Triplet Refractor with new extra smooth Crayford 3.5" V-Power Focuser
Please call or email Dave for latest delivery/prices - 02392 570283 / email@example.com
Or with a Feather Touch Focuser for just £4,250.00
Dave Says: "The William Optics FLT132 in it's various incarnations has proven to be a very solid performer and seen in some observatories providing consistent and stunning results.
Any decent APO Triplet at circa 130mm will provide beautiful views but with their legendary build quality no other other telescope comes close..."
Special order - Delivery is currently circa 15 - 20 days
Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) & Soft carry bag included!!
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
• Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
• This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
• Precision optics with STM coatings.
• Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass.
New V-Power Focuser
• Extra-smooth new 3" Crayford Focuser: a treat to use during astrophotography. No more image shifting!
• 360 deg. rotatable.
• Extra-heavy duty.
• Large aluminum knobs.
Ideal for Astrophotos
• Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Few other refractors in this size have a DEDICATED Field Flattener.
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
• The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
• The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
• This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
• Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 degree rotatable focuser, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
• Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
• Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included in the price.
• Triple testing each lens by Zygo test to ensure the best optical quality.
Total Quality Package
• 2" adapters included.
• All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
NOTE: Guide scope showed on pictures are optional accessories.
Focal Ratio: F/7
Focal Length: 925mm
Objective Type: 3 elements, Air-spaced, FPL-53
Resolving Power 0.86"
Limiting Magnitude: 14.5
Lens Shade Retractable (O.D. 168mm)
Focuser: 3.5-inch Crayford V-power dual-speed rotatable focuser.
Tube Diameter: 141mm
Tube Weight: 9kg
Specification for Apochromatic Lenses
All WO refractors objective are double tested and inspected before shipping these telescopes are free of coma and astigmatism.
Since all individual lens surfaces are machine coated sometime it could have visual imperfections which do not affect the objective optical performance.
Dimensions of scratches and points shall not exceed the following values:
Surface finish class Scratches Points Accumulation of defects Width,not more, mm Total length, not more, mm, Diameter no more,mm, Quantity, no more Diameter.
||Width, not more, mm
|Total length, not more
||1/4 of total lens diameter.
Quantity no more 3
|Dots or spot points
||No more, mm
|Quantity, no more
|Accumulation of defects
||Limited area, mm
|Total area of scratches and points, no more, square mm